• Coffee & Conversation takes place Tuesdays through Fridays from 9 – 10 a.m., offering free coffee and pastry. This friendly group frequently plans outings and potlucks outside of Senior Programs.
• On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m., Alex Palacios, New Mexico Senior Olympics certified instructor, leads a spirited session of EnhanceFitness — an aerobic exercise class for seniors which combines breathing, stretching, chair exercises, aerobics and weights.
• Chess is taught each Friday. Intermediate level meets from 11 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.; beginning level meets from noon to 1:45 p.m. Lots of one-on-one instruction.
• Domino and card games take place on Tuesdays from 10:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
• The Sage Knitting Group gets together each Thursday from 10:15 a.m. to noon. Do you prefer embroidery, crochet, or needlepoint? There’s a chair for you too.
• Senior Nutrition now serve its Congregate Meal twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) Meals are by reservation.
• The Branigan Memorial Library operates an Express Branch at the Sage Café. Books can be ordered online from the main branch in town and picked up at the Sage Café the next day. The library also offers six public-use computers with internet.
The Sage Café and Branigan Express Library are open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Staff look forward to hearing about other activities you would like to see happening at this beautiful new facility. It’s your center — come share your ideas.